Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Another Solution to My Anger

A vector of an angry corporate man

17th June, (10:44AM-10:58AM)

Hi, my name is Shomudro and I have serious anger issues. Sometimes I get ideas to reduce my anger by certain experimental ideas. This one is one of them. At first, I wanted to tear pages. Then I realized that pages are made from valuable trees. So then I thought of breaking pencils but pencils are used to write on pages. So this one was a bad idea. I mean come on, there are enough villains for this nature. I don't want to increase just another one. But then I got the main idea which is gonna kill 2 birds in one shot. I will throw 1 taka coin (0.012 dollars) every time I get angry. They are not that much in use these days. I have a serious hatred for money. So I will save 1 taka every day. Whenever I get angry I will consecutively throw 5 coins. In this way, I will learn to give money some value as well. So if I throw 5 one taka coins whenever I get angry, my hatred towards money will be justified and that will get me some happiness which will reduce my anger hopefully. 

You can try and inform me of the result as well. I don't know how and why I get these ideas. Perhaps my brain cells need some recreation

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

My name is Shomudro. Im a debater, wannabe youtuber and a day-dreamer. I write stories from my life, ideas from my cerebrum and tips from experience