Friday, June 18, 2021

What Will I do If I ever go behind the bars?

A hand holding the jail bars

18th June 2021 (8:00 PM-8:30 PM)

This is one of my weird ideas which I feel to fulfill one day. The desire is to go to jail. Yes, you've read that right. I'm probably the first one who desires to go to jail and have enjoyment. I have thought about it in detail. I may be charged with some petty issues which are of course false. But the police will suspect me for no reason. I will wear an expensive suit for that very auspicious event. I will put on my expensive spectacles. Basically, I want to look like a Richman. I will go to jail with some known person of course. I may stay there for only 12 hours. Because by then the case will be declared false. So during that 12 hours, I will spend the first 2 hours walking and laughing. Then, I will spend the next 4 hours talking with the prisoners. After that, at midnight I will start singing Rabindrasangeet and English Pop songs. After the singing session, I will go reciting poems. I can expect the police officers to be super mad at me. But come on, it is my long desire to do so. I can hope to be super famous at that time (just pure imagination xD). So all the news media will be in the crowd outside the police station. The whole situation is really gonna be fun and it is gonna be chaotic for sure. But I will enjoy chaos.

I don't know how and why these ideas are fancy to me but I really love writing them and sharing them with you all. Perhaps my anxious cerebrum wants some recreation. If you like my ideas, make sure to share them with your friends. I hope I'm able to make you laugh a bit in this depressed sinful world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

My name is Shomudro. Im a debater, wannabe youtuber and a day-dreamer. I write stories from my life, ideas from my cerebrum and tips from experience