Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Public Toilets of Bangladesh!

A public Restroom situated in Dhaka, Bangladesh.


 17th June (12:17AM-12:23AM)

So this story of mine revolves around my whole coming back incident from Jessore. I was panicking a lot as I had to leave my dear cousins. And that panicking was implemented by my urinary system. Like bruh, I had to use the washroom 15 times the night before the journey. And this thing got continued on the way. On the way, I used the public toilets 4 times. Yess, from Jessore to Dhaka, I used the restrooms 4 freaking times! The condition of toilets is so unsatisfying. You can realize from the fact that I was gonna puke. And guess what? How much did I pay for those 4 worst seconds of my life? 10 taka (0.12 dollars). Yes, 10 takas (0.12 dollars) for every time I use the public restroom. I guess nowadays, using public restrooms in Bangladesh is a matter of luxury. Just nothing to say. I will rate those nasty restrooms -999/10. Never use them. Rather get dehydrated for a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

My name is Shomudro. Im a debater, wannabe youtuber and a day-dreamer. I write stories from my life, ideas from my cerebrum and tips from experience