Saturday, June 12, 2021

Skeletons For My Birthday!

A Skeleton with cake

 11th June, 2021 (1:25AM-1:38AM)

At this moment of time, I am not so full of beans. But keeping this thought as a nice memory in this digital diary. So lately I have been talking with the Young Ladies (the loving sisters Trishna and Neetima). Shotto Bhaiya as well xD. But I have a sudden feeling that they are gonna get irritated with me and stop talking daily after a sudden time. So I have a solution to this. Imma buy a skeleton and pet it. I will name it Rabindranath Thakur (for a reason). I will call it Robin or Robi. I will dress him in my old Panjabi and pajama and sunglasses as well. I will share my stories with him. I will sleep with him beside me as if he is just my sibling. Oh, I will buy that on my birthday 3rd December.

I don't know why I even think of doing this weird stuff. Perhaps my anxious mind wants some recreation.

~~😃😟~~

2 comments:

About

My name is Shomudro. Im a debater, wannabe youtuber and a day-dreamer. I write stories from my life, ideas from my cerebrum and tips from experience