Sunday, June 13, 2021

Solution To My Anger

 

Anger Management

13th June 2021, (7:49PM-8:11PM)

Well, well, well, I am a very boy with an unnatural source of anger. I don't know why or how, but sometimes I turn out to be a ferocious animal. But if I continue being that, I will get unaccepted by Bangladeshi society. This stereotypical society won't even treat my illness. That's why I found a solution to this. I'm gonna buy a very ferocious-looking animal mask that will cover my whole head. Then I will lock my door and set a playlist of Kazi Nazrul Islam's poems. I will walk around my room and listen to the poems wearing that mask. I will also try to buy a fake gun and hold it in my left hand. I will put on my watch as well. I don't know if that's gonna be a nice idea. But it is weird. And weirdness makes me happy. You can try it if you have a supportive family.

~~ 😊😔 ~~

2 comments:

  1. Man I am going to be honest. Every thing you said about yourself is true[no hard feelings].I have seen you getting angry out of nowhere and messaging me weird stuffs. I have faced this 1 or 2 time in google meet though. I Know its harsh to hear from me who you know mainly virtually but I am going to say this anyway . That if If I face something like this again I can't befriended with you ,maybe I going to be your debating partner but not debating buddy, maybe I am going to be co-worker in our organization but not mates, maybe be your everything but we are not gonna be [FRIENDS].Still no hard-feelings and no-offense ..

    ReplyDelete

About

My name is Shomudro. Im a debater, wannabe youtuber and a day-dreamer. I write stories from my life, ideas from my cerebrum and tips from experience